Style Post: Red Jeans and Coffee Cups

I finally found another excuse to wear red jeans on the blog. That reason is my chambray shirt. My red jeans first appeared on Laurel's blog in October, and I'm happy to bring them back! This time with my new best friend/chambray shirt.

red jeans anthropologie chambray shirt

I picked this one up from Anthropologie on my trip to visit my sis in Houston. It was one of those crazy moments when you have to have exactly what the shop girl is wearing. I already had the red jeans, but the shirt was just what I was looking for in a new chambray shirt. My favorite part has to be the split shirt tail. It's kind of whispy and fun.

red jeans anthropologie chambray shirt
red jeans anthropologie chambray shirt

[Anthropologie shirt; Gap jeans; J.Crew bracelet and booties (last seen here); Michael Kors watch; Good on Paper Design tote bag]

good on paper design tote bag

I swear one of these puppy faces was inspired by poodle.

That's all for now.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment