Sister Time

Last weekend I made a quick trip to Houston to visit my younger sister and attend my 2-year-old cousin's Hello Kitty birthday party. My sis and I did some of our usual favorite things, like eat, window shop, and chit chat. I'm on a serious peppermint kick right now, so I had to have a vanilla peppermint cupcake from the famous Sprinkles, which is right across the street from her apartment complex. Then we stuck our heads in BHLDN to feast our eyes on everything. I couldn't BELIEVE how lovely all the dresses, shoes, and accessories looked in person. But I think I was more in love with the giant wall of fascinators and headpieces. I also found the perfect notebook from Paper Source so I can start jotting down ideas and notes rather than having to use my iPhone all the time. But the biggest hit of the weekend had to be at the Hello Kitty birthday party. My cousin is the sweetest, and for the first time she called me by my name and actually LIKED playing with me! It was a quick trip, but I'm oh so glad I made it ...

sprinkles cupcake
bhldn wedding dresses
bhldn wedding dresses
bhldn veil
bhldn head pieces
rifle paper company notebooks
hello kitty birthday party
hello kitty birthday party


I hope you're having a great Monday! What are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment