The Wish List

Hello, hello! I hope you all had a fun-filled weekend. I took a mini trip to Houston to see my sis and attend a little birthday party for my 2-year-old cousin. We had a grand ole time, and I'll be sharing a few snaps from my trip in a later post.

But today I want to write about holiday wish lists. You're never too old to make 'em.

A couple of months ago I told Kyle about the ONE thing I wanted for Christmas. And what did he do? He went ahead and gave me that one thing (which I'm wearing in this outfit post) as a wedding present. What a guy. So here's my second attempt at a wish list.

Because I need to get with the times:

macbook pro

Because we need a nifty place to make drinks:

west elm bar

Because it's just too cute:

jcrew coat dress

Because they're sparkly:

madewell sequin shorts

Because I like pretty pictures and want to make things:

design sponge at home

Because, just because:

madewell leopard print heels

What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment