The Guide to Great Holiday Gift Guides

It's freakishly impossible not to think about Christmas already. Holiday parties, food, presents! I'm a huge sucker for gifts guides because they're usually full of a bunch of cute things that I want for myself.

Shopping for myself around Christmas, eh? I guess that makes me a wee bit selfish. I'm just oogling, I say. And there's so much to oogle over in the following gift guides.

All heartsy :: J.Crew



Cozy and animal inspired :: Madewell



Handmade :: Etsy



Household gadgets :: Gizmodo



Bath and body :: Origins



And one more thing ...

Bloggers totally know how to pick sweet gifts, and these gals have put out some of my favorite gift guides so far. Don't forget to check them all out!

DesignSponge (more handmade gifts)
Tomboy Style (coral-colored goodies)
So Much to Smile About (gifts for bloggers)

Yay, presents! Where are you shopping this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment