New Favorite Things

Sometimes you just get a kick out of the simple things in life, like peanut butter cups, poodle kisses, or a good book. Along with spending time with the new husband and holiday food, I've recently picked up a few things that just keep the love flowing.

Starting with this vintage tin I found at an estate sale. I actually found it several weeks ago, but it feels perfectly festive for the holidays. I've been using it to transport holiday treats to and from the office.

vintage holiday tin

Then there's the latest collection from Essie. About two days before the wedding I was invited to a little manicure party over at milk + honey salon and had the opportunity to mingle with the girls and try out the new collection. Not only were the manicure and girl time just what I needed--I also fell in love with all six new shades and have been wearing them nonstop ever since. I've got a little two-tone action going on here, and I don't even mind that the tips are a little uneven.

essie nail polish winter collection

I recently got a haircut and the stylish encouraged me to embrace my natural wave and try Kevin Murphy's Resort Spray to get that beach hair look. I fell in LOVE with Kevin Murphy's line after I started using the Hydrate Me shampoo and conditioner earlier this year. And this styling product is just a new favorite for me.

kevin murphy resort spray

I'd been looking and looking for the perfect little lamp for my vanity. I came across this cute glass number at Uncommon Objects and found that it was the perfect size and shape. And the little flowers are pretty sweet too.

uncommon objects vintage lamp

This favorite thing isn't exactly new, but it's been a while since I've toted it around. I found it over on Good on Paper Design and had to have it. It's the perfect size, and who could say no to those sweet little puppy heads?

good on paper design tote bag

What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment