Sweet Prints

I consider myself a pretty organized person when it comes to work, bills, projects, etc. My closet, on the other hand, is more of an organized mess. I've taken plenty of steps to try to remedy my closet situation, and it's working for the most part. But sometimes I need to just empty my racks of everything and take a look around.

That's how I came across a few things that have been buried since well before the wedding, like these two dresses and this skirt. The fact that I completely forgot about them forced me to really evaluate what I have going on in there. I've decided that my wardrobe is finally starting to look and feel more vibrant and colorful. Yay! And it's definitely refreshing to know I can find some extra inspiration in the messiest of places, even within a forgotten pile of clothes in the back of my closet.


I love all of these prints, and I can't wait to wear the heck out of them this spring.


Have you ever found inspiration in the most unexpected places?

No comments:

Post a Comment