Style Post: Chambray and Leopard Print

I've got more chambray for you folks today. I figured I'd be sick of wearing denim on denim by now, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon. I probably wear a chambray shirt with jeans or a skirt at least once a week now. I can't help it. But this time I added a little leopard print to shake things up a bit. Don't mind my face here. I was a bit miffed at the wind.


There are some things you love just as much as a good chambray shirt. For me, one of those things is this uber soft, slightly faded leopard print sweater. I don't do a lot of animal print in general, so I was pretty shocked that I had to have this sweater the first time I saw it so many years ago. I bought it and haven't looked back since, but it turned out to be one of those pieces that I awkwardly try to wear with everything. A somewhat shapeless, leopard print sweater. Who'd a thought? But now that mixing prints is all the rage, it shouldn't be too hard to pair it with another funky print. I'm thinking florals next time.


[Madewell shirt, boots, and necklace; J Brand jeans; Urban Outfitters sweater]

What's your favorite way to wear a chambray shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment