Fan Favorites: Paper Flowers

Love the giant paper flower trend that's been going around over the last year or so. From giant paper flower bouquets to hair fascinators, I'm totally amazed by the all the talent and paper craftiness out there! 


I love all of the colors in these folksy, festive tissue paper flowers. 

If you were hooked on royal wedding madness last year, then you might remember this shot of Brittany Jepsen (one fabulous designer and blogger) in her handmade paper flower fascinator.

And how sweet are those giant purple flower bouquets!? I fell in love with this wedding as soon as I saw them.

I had to take a stab at making paper flowers myself, so I made some boutonnieres out of old sheet music for our wedding.

Another beautiful giant paper flower bouquet, made by Brittany for her wedding back in 2010.

Alexis Mabille took head pieces to a new level for his spring 2012 couture collection. Love the extra energy the giant tissue flowers added to the show.

What other paper flower crafts have you seen around the web?

1 comment: