Style Post: Different Shades of Denim

Yes, I've found another "perfect chambray shirt." Some might say there's something wrong with me, and they'd probably be right. But I can't let that bother me. Chambray is awesome.


This time I found one in a darker wash from the new Madewell heritage denim collection. The truth is I wasn't even looking for a third fourth chambray shirt, but the super dark denim was just a really nice addition to the mix. I have to be pretty careful when I style this shirt, though. Either super light, super dark, or black denim on bottom because anything in between is going to be just too matchy-matchy, and it will distract from the awesomeness of the shirt.


[Madewell shirt and jeans; James Perse shirt; J.Crew boots (last seen here); Kendra Scott necklace; Ray-Ban sunglasses]


Sorry for the lack of smiles in this post. It was windy and sunny out--both good things, just not for photo shoots.

What's the one item in your closet that you can't have enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment