Color Happy: Pink and Mint

The inspiration and creativity has been flowing like whoa ever since I finished Blogshop. It's fabulous to finally feel like I have the skills to make my blog posts more stylish and visually appealing as I like to imagine them to be. We also learned a lot about defining your blog's style and how that should represent YOU in every way. One of the lovely interns and my newfound Austin blogger friend Ana of Grown Up Shoes wrote a great post about this very topic, which then inspired me to really figure out what I'm drawn to as far as color, type, and blog design, starting with a new blog series dedicated to color! First up, pink and mint ...

I love to wear light pink and mint on the blog, but I'll admit it's been a while. Well, the goal is to wear more color in 2012--perhaps I can work more pastels in there a bit too. 

[Image 1, 2, 3, 4 (my own), and 5]

I find light pink and mint to be such a refreshing combination. Standing alone these colors are really bold but delicate at the same time. I also love how they highlight some of the deeper hues in a color palette when combined with warm and cool shades like gray, mustard, or sea foam.

Which pastels will you be wearing in the spring? Perhaps light pink and mint?

No comments:

Post a Comment