What you'll need:
- Hankies you want to frame
- Record album frames (I found mine at Urban Outfitters for $10 each)
- White poster board for backing
1. Wash and iron the hankies you want to frame so they look nice and crisp.
2. Measure and cut 12x12 inch squares from your poster board.
3. Center the hankie on the piece of glass in the frame and cover it with the poster board.
4. Secure the back to the frame and you're done!
Enjoy your fun new wall art!
P.S. The felt balls on the wall in the last photo? I made those! Learn how to make them yourself here.
Centerpiece photos by Katherine O'Brien Photography