One of my favorite accessories to wear is the loopty-loop circle scarf. I'm not really sure if I just made that name up, but it's the best way I can describe this look. The loopty-loop circle scarf is pretty easy to tie and you can use almost any type of scarf, from long skinny ones to giant rectangular scarves. Each will create a different look and a new fun way to wear your favorite scarf.
1. Tie the ends of the scarf together into a nice little knot so you have one giant circle scarf.
2. Put the giant circle scarf around your neck.
3. Grab both sides of the scarf and pull each side in the opposite direction so you create a second circle in front of you.
4. Place your head through the second circle.
5. Fluff out the scarf and style the circles how you want. I like to place the knot higher up and off to the side.
6. Enjoy wearing and styling a new look!
What do you think? Easy enough? Here are four more ways to wear your favorite scarves, just for you.