5 Fun Ways to Wear a Scarf

I wear scarves pretty much year round. Less so in the summer time to avoid catching sweat scarf, but fall, winter, and spring are my favorite seasons to get scarffy.

While I love wearing scarves, I tend to always wear the same ones, which leaves me with an old and outdated scarf collection season after season. I'd like to change things up a bit and invest in more silk, vintage, and unique scarves. And perhaps one or two in basic colors wouldn't hurt either. 

But here are the scarves I'm loving right now and my five favorite ways to wear them:

five fun ways to wear a scarf

1. The basic loose scarf (Madewell)
2. The tight loopty-loop circle scarf (Madewell) - tutorial coming soon!
3. The double-knotted scarf (J.Crew)
4. The head scarf (unknown)
5. The giant loopty-loop circle scarf (Free People)

Gotta love those scarves. And Bri Emery of designlovefest really loves scarves too! She made this cute little video of her partying with all of her scarves and I just had to include it in this post:


SCARFFY from Bri Emery on Vimeo

Bri--you are such a cutie.

How do you wear your favorite scarf?

No comments:

Post a Comment