What you'll need:
1 package of ramen or udon noodles
2 oz Thai curry paste
1 1/2 c coconut cream
1 carrot, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 medium zucchini, chopped or sliced
2 T peanut oil
What to do:
1. Boil some water and pour over noodles in a heatproof bowl.
2. Let noodles stand for 1 minute then massage to loosen.
3. Drain and set aside to cool.
4. Heat peanut oil in a large saucepan over high heat.
5. Add curry paste and stir fry for about 30 seconds.
6. Immediately add coconut cream and 2 cups boiling water.
7. Bring mixture to a boil and add vegetables.
8. Simmer for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
9. Serve up the soup over the noodles and top with basil leaves.