Meet the Girls

Hey, y'all. I just wanted to give a shout out to my girls today and thank them for being the first ladies ever to sponsor If I Must Say So! Both gals are also personal friends of mine, and I wanted to tell you a little bit about each of 'em.
Elizabeth Mollen is Stone Textile, a home design studio. We met at Blogshop a few months ago, and I'm so in love with her modern meets vintage-inspired fabrics, especially those pillows! This multi-diamond print has to be my favorite. Her pillows are popping up all over the place, and I can't wait to see what's happening with her new collection, which we'll be seeing this month!



Toxo-Philite is the lovely label from Chelsea Jones, a local designer/photographer/all-around creative. We met at Texas Style Council, and I could not get enough of her designs. Especially these scarves. I recently interviewed her for Austin Eavesdropper, so hop on over if you want to read more about the gal behind the brand and her inspiration for Toxo-Philite.

Thanks for checking out my beautiful sponsors! Love these girls.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you interview her on Austin Eavesdropper ... love Chelsea's clothes! I'm so into all that color blocking stuff.

    ReplyDelete