Austin Blogshop

Blogshop was unbelievably successful. I can't believe how much we learned in just two days! If you're a blogger with zero to so-so Photoshop skills and there's a Blogshop coming near you, just do it. It may seem pricey, but it's completely worth it.

Along with taking away some mad Photoshop skills, I'm leaving with several new blogger pals and relationships to build. It was great meeting more Austin bloggers and independent business owners. The entire group was a delight and a great round of ladies in general.

Here are a few Instagram (find me at @birdflygood) snaps from the weekend and a swanky new layout that I learned how to build:


And I have to share the funky animated GIF that I made in class. I promise not to go crazy with these on the blog, but this is just too nutty not to share:


That's my head wave. I'll try to not wear it out.

Thanks, Bri and Angela, for an amazing Blogshop! It was so nice meeting you. 

Head wave photo by Angela Kohler

No comments:

Post a Comment