What Happened at TxSC

Texas Style Council (TxSC) was a hit. I had so much fun reconnecting with some lady friends and making plenty of new ones. I missed out on all the thrifting and roundtable discussions that happened Saturday, but the Posh Party on Saturday night was such a hit. I don't think I've ever seen so many fabulously dressed ladies all in one room! On Sunday we all reconvened at the Blanton Museum of Art for more networking and a few panel discussions. I'm so impressed by all the bloggers and media experts who spoke and attended the event this year. I also just want to say THANKS to Indiana and everyone who worked to put the conference together. Bravo!

A few Instagram (@birdflygood) snaps from the weekend ...
Sunday panel discussions at the Blanton Museum of Art.

Bloggers taking advantage of the nice weather, snapping some outfit pics outside of the Blanton.

Me and Jenn in our stripes.

The cat dress I wore to the Posh Party.

Cute, giant bow headband worn by Lauren of Cactus Collective.

Jenn's darling JewelMint ring.

Some sassy footwear (spikes and pearls!)

My blogger badge.

Did you attend TxSC? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment