Spring Wishes

I've been dreaming of spring for weeks now, so I'm already set with my wish list. This season I've gone with a much shorter wish list with hopes that I'll actually be able to swing all three of these things. My list for fall was a bit lengthy, but that's why they call it a "wish" list, right?



I've been pretty obsessed with this Leah Goren cat dress ever since I saw it on Calivintage a while back. It's a bit shorter than the dresses I normally wear, but I'm thinking it will be perfect for spring and summer.

And I'm still looking for the perfect ankle boot. These suede ones are just what I need to wear with shorts as the heat ramps up.

Lastly, and like I said earlier this week, I'm looking for a new pair of specs to change up my look. I love the shape and color of this pair.

What's on your spring wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment