A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a few recipes I've been dying to try out, these Nutella brownie bites being one of them. These things were delicious and beyond easy to make. Just whip three ingredients together and you have yourself a batch of the gooiest/easiest-to-make treats ever.
What you'll need:
12 cup muffin tin
1 cup Nutella
10 T (or 1/2 cup + 2 T) flour
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line your muffin tin with liners.
3. In a large bowl, mix together your eggs and Nutella until smooth.
4. Add and mix in your flour.
5. Spread your mixture into the muffin tins.
6. Bake 11-12 minutes. Tip: for gooier bites, bake for 10-11 minutes.