To Make, and Then Eat

There hasn't been much cooking around here lately. Just a lot of take-out, eating out, and cereal-for-supper kinda nights. I really do enjoy cooking, but it's more of a planned event for me. I never come home from work thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner that night. Cooking dinner is always this messy, premeditated event. Maybe that's because I'm not completely comfortable in the kitchen yet (our juicer still freaks me out). But I'm getting better at it, and I said I would cook more in 2012. I've got a few ideas in mind, and I've started drooling over all kinds of recipes via Pinterest.

Now, which one to make first? Pretzel bites, strawberry bruschetta, curry and noodles, or Nutella brownie bits.


I think I have food blogs and their gorgeous photos to thank for getting me back into cooking. Some of my favorites are Smitten Kitchen, A Cozy Kitchen, and Simply Breakfast.

Which food blogs make you super, super hungry or inspire you to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment