Style Post: Next to the Wallflowers

Spring? Are you here yet? We still have a couple more weeks until we can officially welcome spring, but can you believe it's March already? Wild.

I'm so tired of wearing jeans. I think it's time to bust out the brighter prints and shorter hemlines, but I rely on the boots and tights to keep the look feeling wintery. I think this southwest print dress will transition nicely into spring and summer, and it's super lightweight--perfect for a summertime casual night out.


[Langford Market dress; Madewell boots; J.Crew tights]

I already caved and bought one of the items on my very short spring wish list. Boots. I've already worn these ladies with an assortment of looks and they are oh so cozy. I'm looking forward to styling them up for warmer temps.



I've also got SXSW and Texas Style Council on the brain! Both start next week! This will be my first time attending Texas Style Council. Any advice for a newbie?

No comments:

Post a Comment