Bacon, Avocado, and Tomato Sandwich

It seems as though bacon is going through one of those "I'm so popular/just put bacon on everything" sort of phases. I'm definitely okay with this. I'm totally on board with the bacon trend and trying new and inventive bacon-inspired dishes. But there's something so refreshing about the classics, like the bacon, lettuce (or avocado), and tomato sandwich.

Why do I sub avocado for lettuce in my BLT? Because I prefer something with a little bit of flavor, people. Don't get me wrong--I totally love lettuce, but I often consider it filler. I like a BLT with some punch, and bacon on top of that sliced avocado makes for a real winner.


You probably don't even need a recipe for this one, but here it goes anyway.

What you'll need:

  • Two slices of bread (I prefer the really yummy, seedy kind)
  • 1 medium-sized tomato, sliced
  • 1 ripe hass avocado, sliced
  • Mayonnaise
  • 2-3 slices of cooked bacon

1. Toast your slices of bread until they're nice and golden.

2. Garnish your bread with plenty of mayo, tomato, avocado, and bacon.

3. Eat.


Delicious, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment