All Made Up: Lips

I think I've entered my lipstick phase. I've always liked makeup, very much indeed. But only recently have I actually enjoyed shopping for a new shade every once in a while. And my lipstick brand of choice? MAC, definitely MAC. But I'm always up for trying something new. 

A few weeks ago I picked up the richest shade of red called Ruby Woo. It's definitely eye-catching, and I love the matte finish.


And more recently I was on the hunt for a lighter shade, something that still gave my lips some color without overpowering my entire face. I went for a glossier shade of pink called Speed Dial. At first I thought it was a bit too Barbie pink, but then I changed my mind. I like it.


And the secret to wearing any bold shade of lip color? Lip primer. Yes, always wear lip primer. Apply some primer before your lipstick and the color will last. No peeling or fading. MAC has a fantastic primer, but I've been trying Lip Insurance by Too Faced and I'm loving it.


Do you have a favorite shade of lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment