I'm starting to think shoes trinkets are becoming a thing. I remember getting excited about fun shoelaces as a little kid, and that excitement is starting to come back every time I rummage around on ban.do's or Anthropologie's websites. I'm loving all the shoe clips and shoe baubles. From bows to poms to little charms to even giant tassels--these shoes are fun!
- Not only did these gold sneakers catch my eye--the giant yellow poms and bright pink socks make for some adorably styled footwear.
- I REALLY like these kitten heels. I love the way they sort of shimmer, and the orange bows are so sweet. And the best part? They're made in Italy and by a brand called "Butter." I don't think anything sounds more comfortable than that.
- Another ban.do favorite of mine would have to be these darling heart shoe clips.
- These crimson satin heels caught my eye immediately. The color is so rich and the little buttons are so vintage. I think these would be perfect with a little Mad Men looking outfit.
- I love the giant tassels on these girls.
- I spotted these colorful flats a while back. The little trinkets and charms are really cute and subtle. I especially like the little beetle on this pair.
Which pair is your favorite? I know. It's hard to choose.