Top Knot Tutorials

I've been finding so many top knot and messy bun tutorials around the web lately. Some are more involved than others, but the result is always the same -- a really stellar top knot bun.

This is my routine, but here are four more ladies who show us how it's done.


1. Veronika's messy bun tutorial.
2. Caroline's perfect knot via A Cup of Jo
3. Rubi's instructions for a quick top knot.
4. Sarah's top knot demonstration via A Beautiful Mess.

Thanks, ladies, for sharing all of your top knot wisdom!

4 comments:

  1. haha- i call this "the blogger bun." so great for getting long hair off your neck in the sticky summer heat! plus, it reminds me that i still want to be a ballerina . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been the only hair style I've been sporting lately!! Too hot to have my hair down. Great blog!!

    Erica
    Simplyepalf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! It's just too hot for long hair, right now. So a blogger bun it is! Thanks for checking out my blog! ; )

      Delete