Have a Creative & Relaxing Weekend

Hello, friends. Just wanted to pop in real quick to wish you all a fabulous weekend. But before I head out, I have to tell you a bit about this wonderful and inspiring event I got to be a part of yesterday.

Last night was the very first event by The Ruby Collaborative, a new group founded by Candice, Ana, and Chelsea. These ladies have been on a mission to bring creative Austin women together to network and collaborate with one another. I think this is EXACTLY the kind of thing Austin has been missing--a support system and network for new small business owners and creatives.

I met some inspiring and creative woman and did a wee bit of shopping at Take Heart, the adorable boutique that hosted us throughout the evening. I took home a beautiful Fog Linen pouch and a sweet vintage brass elephant that was just begging to be mine.



I also left with a sweet friendship bracelet DIY. Let's just say I'm now obsessed with all the cute things one can do with pink yarn and brass hardware.

I look forward to the next event The Ruby girls put together. In the meantime, have a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great seeing you last night! It was such an inspiring event...Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate! Brainstorming ideas for the friendship bracelet swap right now : )

      Delete