Style Post: Dots Every Day

Good Monday, my friends. I have to tell you all about one of my most recent lovers. These pants!

Have you ever bought something on a whim, not expecting to fall in love with it all, and find yourself completely head over heels for that random purchase? That's what happened with these trousers. It was a very random Madewell.com purchase after falling in love with dots, and the rest is history. I've had these pants for 10 days, and they've already made appearances at a birthday dinner, a networking event, and a couple of lunch dates. I think this is love, people.

Madewell pants and shoes. J.Crew belt. Splendid shirt. 

But what's more fun than wearing spotted trousers for days in a row? Wearing them with spunky, strappy sandals. I like to pretend I'm 6 feet tall when I wear these shoes, clonking around like a ninja in spotted pants that are softer than most of my pajamas.

Have a splendid start to your week!

7 comments:

  1. eeeee! I love this! I wish i had this exact outfit in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I pretty much think you are the cutest thing ever!
    I love your easy style and those pants are amazing!!

    Kirsten
    {travandkirk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! Thanks, Kirsten. I must say, though -- I adore the denim shirt you're wearing on your blog today. Great find!

      Delete
  3. Polka-dots are the best and especially if they happen to be in the form of wonderfully cute and comfortable clothing! Your backdrop is gorgeous too!! The climbing ivy is such a beautiful color and texture to frame your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I took these in front of my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant, haha!

      Delete