Birthday Gifts for Moms

Both my mother and stepmom are having birthdays this time of year. But gifting for these ladies is rather difficult. I try to think of unique, memorable gifts each year, even if they're small. Like a beautiful tea towel, for instance. Or heart-shaped tea cups. I also think this hanging air plant cradle would be the perfect gift for a gal with a thing for house plants.
I'm off to see one of the moms this weekend for a little pre-Easter get together. Family time and catching up with some gals I met at TxSC are things I'm definitely looking forward to!

Have a great weekend! And if you have any tips of your own about shopping for moms, let me know, okay?

2 comments:

  1. Love that teacup. Such a great find.

    Awesome Austin Eavesdropper post on Tuesday! I love Tolly's blog and your interview was fabulous!

    So nice meeting you last night at Social Factor. =)

    ReplyDelete