Happy, Happy Thanksgiving

We're cooking away over here. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was adorable and now we've got a dog show on in the background while Kyle prepares the stuffing and I wait for the oil to get hot enough for me to make my new favorite snack--sweet potato chips.

Simon is just confused because there's a lot going on around here, but he's happy and likes having us home on a Thursday.

Thanksgiving kind of crept up on us this year, but I'm glad we're going all out with the meal, having people over, and even decorating a little with some simple flowers and table settings. 

thanksgiving flowers
thanksgiving flowers


I'm so excited for our first Thanksgiving as a family. And I'm thankful for everything right now, including YOU for reading my blog! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment