My Best Friend Is Back!

This is so exciting! My bridesmaid and best gal pal is flying into Austin today! She's been in South Korea for the last 3 months or so, and now she's back for a couple of weeks for all the wedding festivities! I can't wait to catch up and hear all about her adventures over there. While the next week is going to be slammed with wedding stuff, it's going to be super nice having her around to play and gossip like besties again.

Speaking of friends, looks like friendship bracelets are totally back in a sort of high-low, mix-it-up kind of way. I spotted this one over on Refinery29:


I love the knots, the clasp, and the metal pieces. I'll take two for me and my bestie, please.

P.S. What are you favorite ways to catch up with friends? Brunch? Drinks? Board games?

No comments:

Post a Comment