This Is Not a Wedding Blog

Maybe you already know this, or maybe you can just tell by reading some of the blog posts I’ve written so far. I’m getting married. AHHHH.

It’s true, though. I’ve been engaged to Kyle since May 2010 and by late October 2011 we’ll be husband and wifey.

engagement photo
After nearly 15 months of planning and only 3 more to go, I feel pretty good and well-read about what’s happening in the world of weddings. And I’m loving all of it.

So, while this is most certainly not a wedding blog, I can’t help but fall in love with all the unique and creative wedding blogs out there. That’s why you may find a post here and there about wedding-related things, especially things that I’ve found inspiring as we plan for our big day.

There. I’ve said it, and I feel much better now. And now for a little oohhing and aahhing:

I’m absolutely in love with this vintage Dior gown, which I first spotted on Green Wedding Shoes. The color and hints of gold make it perfect for a rather glamorous bride.

What do you think of wedding blogs?

2 comments:

  1. You are going to look amazing in that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that was my dress!! Guess I should have mentioned that it's my "dream dress." It is quite amazing though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete