An Illustrated Fall by Hannah Fenves

My girl Hannah recently put together another series of sketches in the spirit of fall. (Remember her summer sketches? So cute!) I love the personal inspiration behind this collection. Don't you think these would look darling on little cards and stationary? Here's what Hannah said about this series:

Fall reminds me of my dad taking me and my sister on "leaf walks" where we would inspect the different colors and shapes of the fallen leaves. Fall reminds me of the plaid flannel shirts my dad would wear when raking the front yard and let me jump into the HUGE pile. Fall reminds me of going to the local pumpkin patch and picking out a "jack-o-lantern pumpkin" and a "pie pumpkin." Fall reminds me of petting the farm dogs at the pumpkin patch that would lay in the sun with straw sticking out of their fur. Even though the temperature gets chilly, fall always seems so warm with the colors and delights that reflect the season.
Check out Hannah's Etsy shop where you can see more of creations. And keep an eye out for cards with her fall sketches on them very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment