Guest Post: Behind the Girl

If I Must Say So is on a roll with guest posts this month! It's so nice to be able to feature some of my favorite bloggers, artists, and lady friends out there. This week the wonderful Hilary Walker of Hilary Inspired is sharing a quick post that combines imagination with personal style and exquisite interiors. And ... she's off!

Hello all you "If I Must Say So" readers! Hilary here from the blog Hilary Inspired. I had the sweet pleasure of meeting Jennifer at the Texas Style Council Bloggers Conference earlier this Spring and since then I've been completely amazed by the transformation of this online space! In sync with Jennifer's recent blog redesign, today's post is a revisitation of a favorite series from my own blog called "Person to Place." Today's post is a little different, however. In this post we look "behind the girl" at the life I imagine she would lead ... vibrant, cultured, and unfussy.

Photo credits: No.6 Store Daily. Brooklyn Limestone via ABCD Design. Cindy Loughridge Photography.


Thank you so much, Hilary! These photos are stunning. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVED preparing this post! Thanks so much for having me, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete