Strange Dreamin'



This week has been a whirlwind, and I've been having strange dreams to show for it. In one I was giving birth, in another I was cooking steak, and the third one had to do with being on the radio.

These dreams are weird for several reasons.

#1. I'm not preggers.
#2. I don't cook meat.
#3. I guess the last one's not so weird. I think I was having anxiety about a radio show I was a guest on for work.

I typically don't overanalyze these kinds of things. I leave dreams to the sleepy times and then I go about my day. But I've had that "I'm pregnant" dream before, and I know it means change is a comin'. And that makes me a bit uneasy.

I've never been great at dealing with change. I remember crying in 10th grade when I found out I was getting a new geometry teacher. I wasn't particularly close to the one I already had, but I was used to her and things were good.

I'm getting better at it, but I still get nervous when something good is about to change. Maybe it won't be a big deal, but I'm gonna try to be open to it anyway. Whatever it is.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love checking out dreammoods.com for dream meanings!

    ReplyDelete