Around the Web Lately

Happy Monday! I've been meaning you let y'all know about a small change to the blog and a few other little tid bits.

First off, I'd like to welcome a brand new sponsor to the site ... Fail Jewelry!


Christine Fail is a wonderful figure and artist here in Austin. Aside from designing and handcrafting beautiful jewelry, Christine owns an amazing little boutique in town called Schatzelein. I'm in love with basically everything in her shop, and Christine is the sweetest. I can't wait to share some more of her work and DIY projects in the coming weeks!

Next, I want to tell you about some other blogs I've contributed to over the last few weeks. I've mostly interviewed some really great designers and small businesses owners here in town, and I think their stories really speak to the entrepreneurial spirit that's so "Austin."



You can check out those interviews on Austin Eavesdropper.

And last week our wedding was featured on The Everygirl! It was such an honor, and so much fun revisiting all the wedding photos. But I think my favorite part this time around was writing about how we budgeted and saved for the big day! Get the details here.

Thanks so much, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Jennifer! We are so thrilled to be a part of If I Must Say So!

    ReplyDelete