Working Hard. Taking Names.

Ladies and gents, I am le tired. This week really took it out of me. I'm not completely sure why. I was a very responsible adult and went to bed on time and everything. I think it's just getting used to the new job, working on the blog like mad at night, and attempting to start a pretty intense workout bootcamp thing 3 nights a week.

But while this week was tough, it was definitely full of fun and firsts. For one thing, Simon made his first trip to the new office on Monday. He wasn't very helpful, but he was awfully cute, and that's just the kind of thing I need to pick me up throughout the day.


So, that was pretty great. I'm sure I'll eventually make it back to bootcamp, but this weekend will be spent catching up with friends and relaxing.

I hope you have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment