Style Post: Colorblocking Neutrals

How many neutrals can I wear in one outfit? Three, I say. Plus a layer of reddish-orange. You probably can't tell in the photos, but this skirt has a super high waist. I wasn't even sure how to wear it with anything besides fitted shirts and button-downs, but I thought I'd give the J.Crew mockneck sweater a try.


The weather has been surprisingly mild the last few days, with the exception of last night's wild thunderstorm. The bitter cold didn't last very long, but I'll admit I'm excited for spring to get here.


[J.Crew sweater; Madewell skirt and boots (last seen here); Target loafer socks; ban.do pin (last seen here); Samsonite purse (Buffalo Exchange)]


Life has been a little nutty the last two weeks or so. Lots of potential change and opportunity. I shouldn't really complain because change is healthy! But nothing for you to worry about, dear reader. All in all, life is good.  

How is your week holding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment