It's Time for Blogshop!

My Photoshop skills are pretty sad. It's true. I've been able to retouch a few things here and there using Aperture, but that's about it. Which is why I'm so glad the Austin Blogshop is finally here!

What is Blogshop? Here's a quick and easy explanation from the website:

BLOGSHOP is a Photoshop bootcamp. minus the push-ups. It is a full weekend spent stuffing your brain full of things to make your images on your blog unique and eye catching. We teach the basics from scratch as well as some more advanced techniques and then applying them with your own perspective to layouts that you will use when you go back to your own blog. People who have no experience with Photoshop will leave the course with confidence to create layout, prep images for mood boards and collages, retouch skin and color correct images, animate gifs, add textures, borders, type and drawing to their images to make each of their blog posts or other visual materials special. 

I'm probably one of the many bloggers out there who've been begging Bri and Angela to head on down to Austin to teach a class. I can't wait to learn, meet more Austin bloggers, and start thinking my blog in a new and creative way.  

So, that's what I'm up to this weekend. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment