Style Post: Cape Day

Guess what? I finally found the perfect pair of leggings. Perfect means fitted, comfy at the waist, and high enough around the waist to sort of hold it all in. I plan to wear these suckers quite a bit this winter. I couldn't wait to break them in with this outfit and my vintage southwest style cape. I found this little number at the Austin City-Wide Garage Sale a while back, maybe even a year ago, for just $2. Two bucks! I think I'm more attracted to the style and shape than the color and pattern, which is probably why I've only worn it twice. But it's way fun to wear, I'm telling you.

vintage southwest style cape jcrew booker boot

[Vintage cape; J.Crew sweater and boots; Zara leggings; Michael Kors watch]

vintage southwest style cape jcrew booker boot
vintage southwest style cape jcrew booker boot

And that green stuff I'm standing on? That's from all the rain we got right before Christmas. It's so refreshing to see something besides dry, burnt grass on the ground. And I'm loving the richness of the color.

vintage southwest style cape jcrew booker boot


P.S. What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve? It's been so long since I've been to an actual New Year's Eve party.

No comments:

Post a Comment