A Glitzy New Year's Eve

When I think of New Year's Eve, plenty of things come to mind, like glitter, cigarettes, the movie 200 Cigarettes, cocktails, and bangin' outfits.

This year we're taking part in the cocktails and bangin' outfits, but no '80s nostalgia flicks, glitter bombs, or cigarettes here. We're looking forward to getting dressed up and going to Uchi for probably one of the second-best meals of our lives, (our first trip to Uchi being the BEST meal ever).

Even though we're having a moderately active New Year's Eve, I can't help but get a little excited when I see some of the more glitzy and glamorous NYE inspiration out there. I'll show you what I mean:

new years eve inspiration


I hope your New Year's Eve is exactly what you want it to be.

Speaking of ... what are your plans for tomorrow night?

No comments:

Post a Comment