Inspired by (Weddings)

Two days. That's it. All the planning and ideas are about to be real. It all feels sort of real already because family and friends have started to arrive. Like I said earlier this week, I'm ready.

I shared a bit of wedding inspiration on the blog a while back. Today I wanted to post about some of the other images and weddings that have inspired us throughout this entire process

Cakes and Colors

Max and Margo's wedding, which I found over on My Sweet and Saucy, was full of adorable handmade details. I fell in love with the rich, playful colors of the streamers, flowers, and plush heart pillows. I just adore the uneven textures of the cake, and the candy apples seem so perfect for a fall wedding.



[I love this picture of the couple looking at their beautiful setup. And the streamers!]

Ivory Clusters

We knew we wanted lots of colors incorporated into our decor, but choosing flowers and colors for the centerpieces was one of the biggest challenges! I went back and forth over garden roses and gerbera daises. It finally hit me after my third trip to the florist--clean ivory and white. I thought arrangements of simple, dainty white flowers would stand out amongst all of the other colorful elements we have going on. This cute little arrangement of various white flowers and mismatched bottles is just the kind of look we're going for.


Embraced by Nature

This image of Ashley and Kemble on their wedding day is stunning. They were going for an old Hollywood look on a farm. I think this image captures the Hollywood glamor, especially in Ashley's hair and dress, along with the insane beauty of the surrounding trees.


Vintage and Handmade

I love all the vintage and romantic details of Courtney and Drew's wedding. I thought the bridesmaids' baby's breath bouquets were surprisingly vibrant, and I just really fell in love with the look.


These are just a few of the images that inspired us. I can't wait to see how all our details come together.

Check out the rest of my wedding inspiration board on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment