Link Love

This week sure went by fast! But I can't complain. Four-day weeks are few and far between. But the work doesn't stop for those at New York Fashion Week. I'll be keeping up with my favorite fashion blogs to get in on that action. Along with that, I'm hoping to hit up the new Austin Flea on Saturday. I've heard amazing things about the Brooklyn Flea, so I'm not sure how Austin will compare. I'm still excited to check it out!

Some goodies from around the web this week:

  • Here's something I haven't shared on my blog yet: I love Lady Gaga. It's true. I can explain why, but I don't think I should have to. But I will write a post about her, I'm sure, at some point. The reason she made the list this week is because of her photo shoot and interview with Harper's Bazaar for the October issue. No makeup. Just Gaga. 
  • I'm a plant killer. It's in my genes. I even kill houseplants. The only thing I've managed to keep alive is a cactus, and that was even short-lived. This week Joanna from A Cup of Jo wrote a post about houseplants that are easy to care for and keep alive. 
  • I can't wait to buy the digital version of Design Sponge at Home. I'll probably purchase the hard copy during the book tour, but the digital version will be so handy on my new iPad.

I hope you enjoy those links! I also wanted to take a moment to reflect on what's been going on in Central Texas over the past few days. The wildfires around here have destroyed and damaged so many homes already. Wildfires continue to be a huge problem for this area due to the insane drought, but only this week did they start to feel "real" for me. Thankfully, none of my family members or friends have been affected, but my heart goes out those who have. 

Keep it real, y'all. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment