Link Love

Hello pretty boys and girls. Are you ready for the long weekend? Kyle and I will be wrangling in some wedding RSVPs, gourging ourselves at brunch, and going to a friend's birthday party. But before we do all that, I have to share some of my favorite stuff from around the web this week:

  • A few weeks ago Gala Darling and her sweetheart got married! Gala is a beautiful writer based in NYC. She loves hot pink, animal print, and hip hop. She's also all about self love! I often turn to Gala's blog when I need a jolt of inspiration in my life. This week she posted a little video from her wedding day, and it's very, very sweet. 
  • Jane of Sea of Shoes wrote a post about practical beauty tips for low-maintenance girls. I found each and every one of these tips to be super useful and easy.
  • Olivine's Charm School is one of my favorite new blogs. This week she posted about five fun things to do before summer is over. My favorite idea was to pick up a disposable camera and go on a photo scavenger hunt!
  • Refinery29's month of hair is now over, but I can't wait to try some of these style throughout the fall. I'm all over these messy pigtails and braided do

Oh, and one other thing I'm excited about: new glasses.


Live it up for Labor Day! Hope you have a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment