I started browsing for some more unique kitchen items--I think any of these pieces could jazz up the kitchen a bit. And I found an item for each type of "stylish cook/dinner party host" :
- This bronzed age flatware seems too perfect for cooks with a modern-industrial flare. They seem so precise and interesting to eat with.
- Then there's the flatware for the cook who falls for everything with a vintage look. No two sets are the same with this "rediscovered flatware" from Anthropologie.
- Die-hard Martha Stewart fans would just love these sweet, woven scalloped dishes.
- To me, these brass bottle openers feel so mid-century Mad Men.
- I love the irregular shape of these rustic-looking champagne glasses.
- And these state-shaped cutting boards are perfect for any chef that wants to embrace the comforting home-cooked meal. When I see this cutting board, I think "there's no place like home."
Which ones are your favorites?