Have an Awesome Weekend

What are you up to over the next couple of days? I'll be relaxing and gearing up for a long week at the office. The first week in August is always busy at work because it's when we host our annual customer conference. More than 3,000 folks from around the globe will flock to downtown Austin, and it's going to be quite a time. I'll be blogging a bit for work, but I've got some fun posts lined up for If I Must Say So starting Monday.

As for weekend festivities, I've got Mexican food, peanut butter cupcakes, and baking on the brain.

chocolate peanut butter cupcake

[Giant Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake: Lick It Bite It or Both]

I'll be working on a few wedding-related things, like getting a head start on my vows. I'd also like to organize my closet a bit, which is an activity I do enjoy but need to partake in more often. I'm starting to think it's all in the hangers and how you organize your shoes, meaning I need to invest in shoe racks and something besides hangers from the dry cleaner.

Here is the current and embarrassing state of the shoes in my closet:

shoes that need organization

shoe boxes that need organization

These babies are begging for some TLC. 

Lastly, I'm looking forward to reading and picking items for my first 30 for 30 Remix Challenge, which I plan to begin in mid August. I'm a little nervous but also excited to see what I can force myself to do with my current wardrobe.

Have a lovely weekend! Hope it's a good one.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get the skinny felt like hangers. They are the best and you can get them at Costco or Marshalls type places. I adore them and your clothes don't fall of and don't get the weird shoulder nipple. They are life changing I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually bought some of those on Friday from Nordstrom Rack! They are pretty cute. That's about as far as I got, though, on the whole closet reorg.

    ReplyDelete