FELIZ Sale!

Perhaps I've taken a mental break from blogging. It sure seems like it, but I've popped in today to help spread the word about an amazing event happening this weekend.

FELIZ is a beautiful handmade gathering curated by two of Austin's finest collaborators - Abby Powell and Natalie Davis. These ladies have put together an exquisite line-up of makers for this event. It all starts with a "Meet the Maker" party at West Elm tonight, followed by a day of artisan workshops on Saturday, and ending with the FELIZ Holiday Sale on Sunday where handmade enthusiasts can shop the wonderful goods from some of the best makers around the country.

FELIZ is a celebration of handmade, and I'm so excited to finally meet some of the designers and makers who I've been coveting the works of online for quite some time now.

Like Shanna Murray ...

And Oh, Laszlo ...

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. JI've been thinking so hard about what to do with small wall spaces in our home, and I adore the stencil/postcard design you posted. Thanks for sharing :) I was so, so bummed to miss Feliz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the metallic detail on your pots, so classy!

    ReplyDelete