Tattuesday: Finger Tats

Confession! I have tattoos. My parents hate 'em, but Kyle and I love 'em. I'm always getting inspired and excited about all the cute tattoos I find on Pinterest. They're just too fun, and people really do come up with some pretty nifty and creative body art ideas.

This love for tattoos just inspired a new series. "Tattuesday" we'll call it, and we're kicking it off with the hardcore but equally sweet finger tats that belong to Kate Foley, buyer for Opening Ceremony.



I like 'em! This photo was shot by Mark Iantosca for a Refinery29 feature about Foley's pretty great and stylish home. 

Here's another pretty photo of Foley's finger tats by Garance Dore. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea for a series! My husband just got his second tattoo yesterday, and sitting with him while he was getting inked, made me start itching for my next tat!*

    ReplyDelete