Serious Eats. It's sweet, filling, and fruitilicious. And did I mention it's extremely easy to make?
What you'll need:
For the crust
2 1/2 c crushed graham crackers
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
3 1/2 t sugar
For the filling
1/2 c sour cream
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 c light brown sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract
1 t lemon zest
3 T fresh lemon juice
For the topping
6 oz blueberries
6 oz strawberries, cut into quarters
1/3 c apricot jam
1 t water
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until combined.
3. Press mixture into bottom and sides of tart shell.
4. Bake crust until darkened for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove and set aside to cool.
6. Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and light brown sugar until smooth and sugar has dissolved.
7. Mix in vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
8. Spread lemon filling evenly over cooled pie crust.
9. Line circumference of tart with strawberries.
10. Pile blueberries into the center of the tart.
11. Put apricot jam and water in a small bowl and mix to combine.
12. Brush berries with apricot glaze.
13. Let tart chill in refrigerator for one hour and then serve!