Just Putting It Out There

Good morning, friends. I wanted to use today's post to talk a bit more about one of the new features of my blog--the sponsorship section.

I went back and forth on whether or not to take sponsors for quite a while. It's kind of an iffy subject, I think, within the blogosphere. I've always seen it as a way for businesses, large and small, to support bloggers (both large and small, as well) and their little corners of the Internet. And vice versa! I'm totally down with that, but I think it's up to the blogger to go about it in a way that's classy and also in line with the blog's mission and content.



So, I'm going to give this a whirl. At this point I'm hoping to collaborate with small to medium-sized independent businesses within the blogging, fashion, food, lifestyle, and design space. That's the kind of stuff I love.

If you'd like to collaborate, I'd love to hear from you.

Shoot me a note at hello@ifimustsayso.com.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to email you, and it bounced back. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lame! I need to look into that. Try birdflygood@gmail.com. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete