The Body Veil

Hello, Monday. I've got weddings and marriage on the brain today. We went to a family wedding last weekend, and yesterday just happened to be our 6-month wedding anniversary. Six months go by fast!

We just sent in our RSVPs to several summer weddings we have coming up, so I'm getting awfully excited. And I still get inspired to visit some of my favorite wedding blogs now and then. I love finding inspiration from all the creative brides and wedding details they come up with. Last week I was checking out VanĂ© Broussard's (of Brooklyn Bride) Instagram stream and came across a gorgeous Ines DiSanto gown with an insane body veil--a long, floor-length veil attached to the bride's body is how I usually think of it.

It's glorious and dramatic, and VanĂ©'s photo reminded me a of a particular wedding for which the bride wore a stunning veil with an Elizabethan-style collar around her neck. Loved that wedding.

Are body veils coming back? What do you future brides and wedding enthusiasts think about the trend?

Alix. Ines DiSanto gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment